miércoles, 8 de julio de 2020

Inglés 5to A, B y C- Prof. Aldana Fernandez y Nicolás Hamid

Hi children!!! how are you? Nosotros estamos bien, ustedes?
Recuerden enviar las actividades por mail o el dia que ingresamos al grupo.

1- Leer para comprender - Read and understand. Leer el siguiente poema. Read the following poem. Si necesitas ayuda para entender podés consultar el diccionario online aquí: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english-spanish

Around The World 
Children have different houses around the world.
Some are round. 
Some are square. 
Some are like a triangle. 
Some are big. 
Some are small. 
Some are high. 
Some are low. 
My house is my home. I love it because it’s my own! 
What about yours?

2-Escuchá a una profesora leyendo el texto. Listen to a teacher reading aloud.
https://cutt.ly/Ftb0PvP
¿Te animás a leerlo vos en voz alta o grabarlo? – Read aloud or record your self.

3- Repasamos las partes de la casa - Let’s remember the parts of the house
Si en tu casa tenés conexión a Internet mirá y escuchá el video de la canción para recordar cómo se pronuncia. Te proponemos que la cantes en voz alta.
https://cutt.ly/ytb0CvL

4- Lucía responde al poema; nos cuenta de su casa en Junín - Lucía answers the last lineshe tells us about her house in Junín.

My name is Lucia. I live with my mum in Junín, Argentina. My house is small and low. It’s beautiful! There are trees around the house. It has got one bedroom, a dining room, a bathroom, a kitchen and a small patio. I share the bedroom with my mum. My favourite part of the house is the dining room because I watch TV there.
Niña Pequeña La Ropa Recubrimiento Grueso Photoshop, Ropa De Mujer ...
5- Ahora te toca a vos. Respondé al poema - It’s your turn now. Answer the last line of the poem. 
My house is...........................and....................................                            
It has got..................................... 
My favourite part of the house is......................................because.................................................


Adjectives:
Big/ small
High/ low
Square/ round/ triangle

Parts of the house:
A kitchen
A living room
A bathroom
A bedroom
A dining room
A patio


4to. B, C, 5to, B, C.🎨 PLÁSTICA PROFE LEAN🎨ACTIVIDAD NO PRESENCIAL

 HOLA, GENIOS/AS DEL ARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE